This year, the Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF) will proudly celebrate its 5th year anniversary. Since its inception, SFF has championed the challenging topics that our industry faces, from financial inclusion to green technologies and sustainability, and this year SFF will celebrate our raison d’etre – People and Talent.
This year’s FinTech Festival will shine a spotlight on:
- the pioneers who have blazed new trails and made a difference;
- the rising tech stars with the potential to shape the post-COVID financial sector; and
- individuals who have overcome obstacles to create new opportunities for society.
People will be at the heart of the festival, shaping our conference agenda and inspiring our community activities that drive talent development, reskilling and upskilling of the financial and tech workforce. This is vital to helping us as a society get back on its feet in 2021 and beyond.
5 GLOBAL SUMMITS
People and Talent will be critical to addressing five global challenges. These will be addressed at the FinTech Festival through a dedicated Summit on each of the five days:
- recovering from the pandemic – Economic Summit;
- creating the infrastructure for a digital economy – Infrastructure Summit;
- enhancing inclusion and sustainability – Impact Summit;
- restoring investors’ confidence – Investor Summit; and
- building skills for the future – Talent Summit.