Deputy Governor, Bank of Italy
- Deputy Governor of the Bank of Italy and Member of the ECB SSM Supervisory Board.
- She was previously Italy Country Manager for Barclays Bank and, before that, Head of International Regulatory & Antitrust Affairs for Intesa Sanpaolo Bank.
- Member of the New York State Bar.
- Founder and chair of Valore D, an association fostering women’s talent in leading roles.
- Law degree from Genoa University and Master of Laws from New York University.
- Executive MBA from Stanford University.
- Awarded with a Knighthood in the Order of the Merit of the Italian Republic.