Innovation Lab Crawl14 - 15 November
As part of SFF x SWITCH 2019, many participating innovation labs across Singapore will open for visits on 14 and 15 November 2019. The Lab Crawl offers a good opportunity for participants to network with startups and key innovation players. Plan your route and visit as many labs as you can, to learn and experience the latest innovations happening in the industry. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, as places are limited.
JLL Liquid Lab
- 15th Nov
- 1 Paya Lebar Link #10-08 Paya Lebar Quarter Tower 2 Singapore 408533
9am - 10.30am
The JLL Liquid Lab is a multiparty innovation and corporate venturing program that brings together JLL’s focus on the future of work and real estate to identify opportunities for industry wide innovation, generate and validate new business models and scale new technologies.
Join us for a tour of our new office at PLQ and learn more about the Lab in our state-of-the-art NXT Office.
You’ll hear from:
- Albert Ovidi - Asia-Pacific Chief Operating Officer
- Ben Hamley - Asia-Pacific Lead; Future of Work
- TBC - A Design Leader from JLL
- TBC - A representative from Academy Xi (our Lab learning partner)