Frequently Asked Questions
REGISTRATION AND OPENING HOURS
What are the registration and opening hours?
Registration: 0745 - 1800 hrs
Conference Delegates: 0745 - 1800 hrs
12 - 13 Nov
Registration: 0800 - 1800 hrs
Conference Delegates: 0800 - 1800 hrs
11 - 13 Nov (Daily)
Official Admission timings:
Exhibitors: 0800 – 1830 hours
Trade Visitors: 1000 – 1800 hours
Exhibition Opening Hours: 1000 – 1800 hours
ADMISSIONS AND DRESS CODE
Is there a dress code?
The dress code for SFF x SWITCH is business or smart casual attire. You might be doing lots of walking around the conference halls and our air-conditioning can be quite strong, so dressing for the beach and flip flops may not be the most ideal attire.
Is there an age restriction for attending the event?
SFF x SWITCH is open to registered trade visitors and professionals who are 16 years old and above.
Can visitors bring children to the event?
Admission to SFF x SWITCH is strictly for trade visitors and professionals who are 16 years old and above only.
Is re-admission allowed on days of the Exhibition?
Re-admission is allowed for all registered visitors across all days of the Exhibition.
Are passes transferable? Can passes be replaced?
Passes are non-transferable and have to be worn at all times. There is a non-refundable S$25 (subject to 7% GST) fee to replace badges and/or badge holders.
Note: The Organisers reserve the right to decline both online and on-site registrations that are deemed inappropriate.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Are Food & Beverages available at the show site?
Conference delegates, Media and Speakers, have access to F&B Zone at Hall 1 and F&B Express (limited selection) at Hall 3 on the following dates and times
Day 1 - 11 Nov: 8.00am to 5pm
Day 2 & 3 – 12 & 13 Nov: 8.30am to 5pm
For Exhibitors and Trade Visitors, you’d be pleased to know that we have food & beverages sold at the following places:
1. Hall 2B: Beside “Investment and Global Markets Opportunities Stage Powered by AMTD”
2. Hall 4: Habitat Expo Lounge
3. Between Hall 4 & 5: Co-Working Space West
We also have a variety of food establishments in Singapore EXPO.
Will security checks be conducted at the event?
Yes. Security checks will be conducted at the Registration Gateway. Visitors are advised to travel light to expedite security checks.
Are there any items which are not allowed to be brought into the event?
The list of prohibited items are as follows:
- Firearms / Parts of Firearms, including empty magazines and spent cartridge (with percussion cap attached) etc
- Live Bullet / Blank
- Air Pistol / Rifle or parts
- Spear Gun
- Explosive / Blasting Cap / Dynamite / Corrosive Substance
- Fireworks / crackers
- Parang / Machete
- Bearing scrapper
- Walking Stick with Dagger
- Antique Pistol / Gun
- Stun Gun
- Baton / T-baton
- Signal Flare and other Flammable materials
- Spray Paint
- Air horns / Noise Makers
- Water Guns & Squirt Guns
- Balloons, balls, inflatable balls, Frisbees or flying disks
- Selfie sticks, poles or totems
- Canned items
- Tear-Gas Spray / Pepper Spray
- Knuckle Duster
- Cross Bow
- Industrial Acid
- Bullet Proof Vest
- Key Chain (Bullet / Gun/ Sword/ Knife)
- Wooden / Metal Spear
- Lighter in Gun, Pistol, Bullet, Grenade Shape
- Toy Gun which resemble actual gun
- Personal Mobility Devices (Bicycles, Booster Boards, Scooters, Skateboards, Unicycles, etc)
- Any sharp items that can be used as a weapon
- Illegal or illicit substance, drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Large chains, chained mallets or spiked jewellery
- Laser pens, laser pointers or similar focused light devices
Note: The organiser will have the final say on items not listed above. The decision is final and absolute.
All participants are advised to bring along personal identification as security checks may be carried out at the Organisers’ discretion.