SFF 2022 PROGRAMME
A pandemic that is yet to be over, war in Europe, high inflation and spiking interest rates worldwide, great power rivalry, and record droughts and floods characterize the present.
Given this backdrop, what are the top thinkers in economics and finance saying about the pandemic, global macro, climate change, and the way forward?
- How are organisations navigating the current market conditions?
- What are the implications for business models?
- What constitutes a resilient business model in today's market
The roundtable will discuss:
1. ASEAN’s vision for cross-border payments interoperability by 2025 – including the near and long-term priorities, challenges and opportunities.
2. Developing the optimal model for inter-region connectivity.
3. How best to leverage Web3 technology (e.g. DLT, CBDCs etc.) to build more efficient, cheaper and safer payment rails for the future.