In this section, we will ask you questions relating to your interest in FinTech, Startups or Innovation and this internship programme. Please note that some responses will be limited to a number of characters. After completing this section, you will be able to submit the application.
Please state your preferred event.*
*Please note that the final allocation would be based on suitability and the availability of roles.
First, we’d like to ensure you are able to commit to the full internship period. Which internship period are you able to commit to?*
- Team Leads (August to November 2020, ~4 months)
- VIP Liaison (September to November 2020, ~3 months)
- Speaker Management (September to November 2020, ~3 months)
- Founders Stage (October to November 2020, ~2 months)
- Stage Managers (October to November 2020, ~2 months)
- Subject Matter Experts (October to November 2020, ~2 months)
*Depending on your role, you may be required to complete the internship in late November 2020 to assist with post-event tasks.
Rank up to 3 preferred streams. 1 being the most preferred*
Please note that streams will be assigned by the SFF x SWITCH committee at our discretion. The assignment is based on duration of commitment, availability of slots and matching interests where possible.
You can attach a web link or a file for the initiative described previously. (optional) This can be any presentation, public documentation or visuals that will help us understand the initiative better.
We appreciate if you let us know how you would like to be contacted, so that we can update your preferences immediately.