Rapidly growing digital economy presents a generational opportunity to propel the world into a better future. But the digital revolution can only succeed if there is digital trust. Singapore recognises this challenge and is taking on the mantle of leadership. This session would deep dive into Singapore’s rapidly growing data sharing ecosystems, practical use cases experienced by panelists and challenges faced along the way.
The audience would gain an understanding of how trusted, lawful data sharing can be achieved and how it can lead to positive outcomes for customers, businesses and society. As the handbook and IMDA Data Trust Framework and ABS Data Sharing Handbook bring together legal, technology/cyber risk, data management and privacy considerations under one roof, the audience can expect practical tips for them to share or acquire data responsibly and accelerate their data journey.
– Vincent Loy, Assistant Managing Director, Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
– Mark Jansen, Data Trust Services Leader, PwC
– Lee Wan Sie, Director (Trusted AI & Data), IMDA
– Simon Chater, SVP, Head of Data Governance and Change, DBS
– Donald MacDonald, Head, Group Customer Analytics & Decisioning, OCBC Bank
– Ms Sharon Tan, MD, Head of Customer Franchise, UOB
– Scott Albin, GM, APAC and Chief Strategy Officer, Demyst
– Mark Jansen, Data Trust Services Leader, PWC