SFF 2021 is back this November, and we’re excited to tell you what we’ve been up to! Join us for three exclusive insider sessions with global FinTech leaders, and an unveiling of what to expect at the sixth edition of the SFF, which also marks the 50th anniversary of the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
4pm: Up close and personal with Stephen Bird, CEO of abrdn
– Stephen Bird, Chief Executive Officer, abrdn
– Sopnendu Mohanty, Chief FinTech Officer, Monetary Authority of Singapore
The session, moderated by Sopnendu Mohanty, MAS’ Chief FinTech Officer, will cover:
– Lessons for leaders: pivoting the business during a crisis
– Trends to watch: rising demand for innovation in wealth management, growth areas in Asia
– Long term vision: hybrid working, embedding a digital culture, and reimagining leadership
4:30pm: Unveiling of SFF 2021
Are you ready for SFF this November? In this session, we’ll tell you more about what to expect on the format and event platform, as well as the overall event theme.
– Al-Noor Ramji, Group Chief Digital Officer, Prudential
– Ari Sarker, Co-President, Asia Pacific, Mastercard
– Irina Chuchkina, ExCo Member, Singapore FinTech Association
– Janet Young, Managing Director & Head of Group Channels & Digitalisation, United Overseas Bank
4:50pm: FinTech Fight Club
Join our FinTech leaders and VC experts as they pitch the biggest growth area in FinTech and why they’re so excited about it. The most compelling pitch will be crowned the FinTech Fight Club winner, so expect an edgy battle packed with insight, humour and tears!
– Amrish Rau, Chief Executive Officer, Pine Labs
– Edith Yeung, General Partner, Race Capital
– Melissa Guzy, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Arbor Venture Management Company
– Prajit Nanu, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, NIUM