The digital revolution is radically transforming the way we live and work. The session will cover role of digital identity in the development of digital infrastructure, exploring nascent trends in different countries and how different identity networks can interoperate.
– Jonathan Thorpe: GM, Digital Transformation Agency, Australia
– Dominic Chan: Director, National Digital Identity, Govtech, Singapore
– Boonsun Prasitsumrit: CEO, National Digital Identity, Thailand
– Karthik Ramanathan, Senior Vice President, Cyber & Intelligence, Mastercard
– Sarah Clark, Senior Vice President, Digital Identity, Mastercard
– Tamara Al-Salim, Deputy Chair and Executive Council Member, Digital Identity New Zealand