The Financial Sector plays an important role in driving climate actions through mobilising capital to Green/Sustainable projects. However, FIs faced the problem of lack of access to ground-up data that can allow FI to better monitor the ESG covenant of their facilities and quantifying the real world impact created through their financing and investment. Project Greenprint was launched as part of MAS Green Finance Action Plan, to explore use of technology in facilitating green & sustainable finance.
– Benjamin Soh, Co-founder/MD, STACS
– Yip Shue Heng, MD, Head of Digital Transformation Division, Asia & Oceania, MUFG (Green Credit Services Platform)
– Antoine Cadoux, CEO, SGTraDex Services Pte Ltd
– Suresh Sundararajan, MD and Global Head, Corporate Services, Olam
– Kwok Quek Sin, Executive Director, FinTech & Innovation Group (Green FinTech Office) Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
– Benjamin Ong, Deputy Director, FinTech & Innovation Group (Green FinTech Office), Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)