The Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF) is organised by Elevandi (an entity set up by the MAS) and Constellar, and in collaboration with MAS and the Association of Banks in Singapore for the development of financial services, public policy, and technology. Last year’s SFF brought together 60,000 participants from 160 countries. SFF 2022 will be held from 2 to 4 November, with industry events and the Innovation Lab Crawl taking place on 31 October and 1 November.
The Singapore FinTech Festival
Elevandi is set up by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) to foster an open dialogue between the public and private sectors to advance FinTech in the digital economy. We work closely with governments, founders, investors, and corporate leaders to drive collaboration, education, and new sources of value at the industry and national levels. Our initiatives have convened over 300,000 people since 2016 to drive the growth of FinTech through events, closed-door roundtables, investor programmes, educational initiatives, and research.
We have built a coordinated set of consequential products that drive activity at the industry, national, regional and global level, which include:
- Singapore FinTech Festival, our annual flagship event for the global FinTech community.
- Point Zero Forum, our invite only collaboration with the Switzerland government to convene leaders, investors and founders in Zurich.
- Elevandi Connects, our programme and initiatives to drive deal-making opportunities between investors and start-ups.
- World FinTech Festival, our partnerships with the public and private sectors in markets around the world.
- Green Shoots Series, our monthly event meetup which serves as a platform for public and private sector announcements and to discuss critical issues and opportunities in FinTech and the digital economy.
- Education initiatives, our certificates and mentoring programmes to upskill and reskill the global FinTech community in collaboration with Oxygen by APIX, academic and industry partners.
- Elevandi Forums, our purpose-driven roundtables aimed at bringing the public and private sectors together to advance developments and issues within the FinTech industry.
- Elevandi FinTech Insider Report, our reports on digital advancements for the global FinTech industry which synthesise knowledge from our activities with the public and private sectors.
Find out more about us at: https://www.elevandi.io/
Constellar Holdings Pte Ltd
The Singapore FinTech Festival is co-organised by Elevandi and Constellar. Constellar connects a global eco-system of event partners and consumers through a holistic portfolio of intellectual property (IP) in the Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions (MICE) industry. As Asia’s partner of reference for curating innovative event and venue experiences, Constellar activates impactful networks to bring global markets, businesses and consumers together for sustainable growth. With our expertise and dedication, we are invested in helping you build trusted relationships with stakeholders for the long term and enabling cross-industry collaboration through world-class audience engagement solutions. Visit www.constellar.co for more information.
Association of Banks in Singapore
The Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS) plays an active role in promoting and representing the interests of the banking community in Singapore. In doing so, ABS works closely with the relevant government authorities towards the development of a sound financial system in Singapore. Since its establishment in 1973, ABS has promoted common understanding among its members and projected a unifying voice on banking issues. It has brought its members closer together through various guidelines and banking practices as well as the support of projects of mutual benefit to face the challenges of the financial and banking community in Singapore. Today, ABS has a membership of 154 local and foreign banks. More information on ABS is available on the website: www.abs.org.sg.