Rohit has domain expertise in financial services and Fintech. After a successful career as a business leader at BlackRock, Barclays Global Investors (BGI) and The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), he currently serves as an independent board member for financial services and Fintech companies, and as an advisor to Fintech-focused investment firms. He is an active investor in the public and private markets. Having worked extensively across product, client, risk/compliance and operating/support functions, he has a deep understanding of the challenges faced by innovative IP-intensive technology-enabled finance businesses.
His current responsibilities include:
– Board Director of Axis Bank (a leading Indian bank) (Member, Risk Management, Nomination and Acquisition Committees)
– Advisor, SoFi (innovative Fintech company disrupting lending, wealth mgmt. and insurance)
– Independent Fund Trustee at Franklin Templeton (Chairperson, ETF Trust Audit Committee)
– Director of Zentific Investment Management (Asia focused quantitative equity hedge fund)
– Senior Fintech Advisor, B Capital (VC firm focused on disruptive tech-enabled businesses)