Development Infrastructure provided by the Industry
Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services provides startups with low cost, easy to use infrastructure needed to scale and grow any size business. AWS Activate is a program designed to provide startups with resources they need to get started on AWS. Join some of the fastest-growing startups in the world and build your business using AWS.
You will be eligible for
- $10,000 in AWS Promotional Credit valid for 2 years
- 1 year of AWS Business Support (up to $5,000). Login and enroll here
- Access to the AWS Technical and Business Essentials web-based (or instructor-led) training ($600 value per course)
- 80 credits for Self-Paced Labs ($80 value)
- Access to 1:1 Virtual Office Hours with AWS Solutions Architects
- Special offers from other companies that help startups, including Chef, Bitnami, SOASTA, Podio by Citrix, CopperEgg, and more
- AWS Activate Toolbox with offers for Amazon Payments and Amazon Marketplace
Crowd Valley is the world leading finance back office solution for digital and alternative finance services that is used globally by all kind of finance services from new lending and investing markets to banks. We provide a digital back office and open API for your company to build a solution with our experienced technical support and third party partners. Our can be used for several different services – online lending, wealth management, and online investment.
The product is used with over 100 satisfied clients in the European, Asian, and American markets, and we have over 70 integrated service partners that enable our customers for example to process payments, to meet KYC/AML requirements, and hold client money. These financing applications enable scaling your business by automating the process from user onboarding and KYC/AML checks, through account management and settlement to payments and payouts. Automation has a huge value for your business by giving you a possibility to concentrate into growth and development. Our API offers the world leading back office functions to enable full scale regulated finance services and accelerate the development of new services significantly
Crowd Valley offers its API keys for the Singapore Fintech Festival Startup Program participants the first month free.
DealIndex is a data-driven deal exchange of private companies and assets raising capital across leading alternative finance platforms globally. At DealIndex, we take a global, curated approach to the alternative finance ecosystem. We provide extensive data, research and analytics as part of our service to clients. For this reason, we are able to provide data and context on many different aspects of the market. We can offer as much or as little as is required: from a simple, high-level overview of what’s happening now to deeper insight on longer term trends.
Our flagship product allows investors to navigate and track deals in real-time, manage their portfolio of private company investments, and is backed by extensive analysis, data and research. The dashboard provides single sign-on access to hundreds of private companies and assets seeking capital, bringing together, for the first time, curated, quality deals from leading equity crowdfunding platforms spanning four continents.
Envestnet | Yodlee
Envestnet® | Yodlee® is the leading global financial data aggregation platform powering financial innovation in 17+ countries . Leveraging financial data from over 14,500 global sources, our financial cloud enables financial institutions, Internet innovators, and developers to rapidly develop financial applications and solutions using our market leading SaaS API platform. Envestnet |Yodlee also delivers real-time insight into consumer behaviour and preferences, empowering the creation of more personalized products, services, and advice.
Envestnet® | Yodlee® powers innovation across the globe by providing startups with access to its cloud API platform and tools during the early development stage of their products. APIs for Account Aggregation and Account Verification are helping companies in Asia develop innovative solutions for a number of verticals including personal finance management, credit and risk management and wealth management.
Thousands of startups are innovating with IBM using emerging technologies such as AI / Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, IoT, Blockchain and more to build a variety of solutions ranging from credit card fraud detection, customer data analysis to travel insurance; smart logistic contract and more. IBM offers FinTechs not only the most prominent open-source compute technologies that are based on Cloud Foundry and Docker applications, but also a range of solutions and services that help sharpen the app to stand head over shoulders among the competitors.Here is a sneak peek of the IBM stack that can be made available to you.
- Open BlockChain Fabric to develop innovative multi-party distributed ledger apps and quickly deploy a permissioned blockchain network to test security, availability and performance.
- Cognitive technology like Watson; Watson services that enable you to process, understand and apply reason to all forms of data, to extend your expertise and out-think challenges.
- Data and Analytics ranging from Hadoop to NoSQL to Watson Analytics that can transform a full spectrum of analytics, are accessible to all and are delivered on a flexible platform, both on premise and on cloud.
- IBM BlueMix, a digital innovation platform which is agile, scalable, highly secured app dev platform that houses wide range of services that include Watson, Mobile, DevOps, Web App, Network, Integration, Data Analytics, Security, Storage Business Analytics, IoT, API Connect and Blockchain. Explore more on bluemix.net/catalog.
- An intelligent and integrated security system with Watson for CyberSecurity.
Finally the icing on the cake – the IBM Global Entrepreneur Program (GEP) that offers up to $120K IBM Cloud credits at no charge for up to 12 months as a GEP member and acts as a gateway into a global ecosystem of top business leaders and investors, solutions architects, enterprise clients and so much more, thus empowering you to fuel the next generation of innovation.
National Cybersecurity R&D Lab
National Cybersecurity R&D Lab (NCL) is a national shared infrastructure that provides computing resources, repeatable and controllable experimentation environments, as well as application services funded by the government. The infrastructure includes a large cluster that provides a wide range of provisioning mechanisms, security data and security services. NCL aims to provide a platform that fosters and encourages collaboration among academia, government bodies and the industry.
- 24 high-end Servers in Bare Metal format, connected by high-speed LAN, are available to offer a wide range of infrastructure services, such as on-node storage, computing powers, etc.
- Each experiment is running in a self-contained environment that will not be interfered by others.
2. Ready-to-use Ethereum
- Test your distributed ledger apps or algorithms in our pre-installed Ethereum platform, to ensure your effort is market-ready.
- You can customize the platform to suit your needs, such as changing underlying network topology, specifying mining rate, etc.
Plaid is a technology platform that lets applications connect with users’ bank accounts. Our focus is on lowering the barriers to entry in financial services by making it easier and safer to use financial data. We build beautiful consumer experiences, user-friendly infrastructure, and intelligence tools that give everyone the ability to develop the future of financial services.Our suite of APIs provides high-quality transaction data, makes it easier to authenticate accounts, and delivers comprehensive analytics. Specifically, Plaid can help with: 1) ACH payment setup and authentication, 2) financial transaction data collection, 3) real-time bank account balance checks, 4) identity information, and 5) income validation.
You will be able to add up to 100 live accounts for free in the development environment. You can create an account on our website to gain immediate access to the platform and a live set of API keys. All the information you’ll need to get up and running can be found in our documentation.
Singtel Managed Cloud
Singtel Managed Cloud supports all developers and startups with highly elastic and reliable cloud technologies that is suitable for developing any workloads. Comprising Managed Public Cloud, Managed Private Cloud, Managed Virtual Private Cloud as well as a suite of Cloud Lifecycle Services which includes the Liquid Sky™ automation and orchestration layer, it offers a full range of services including cyber security, data centres, network connectivity, and managed services to help you get started instantly with developing your solutions.
You will be provided with 3 months of cloud resources up to a maximum of:
- vCPU – 60 GHz
- Memory – 340 GB
- Storage – 1TB SATA & 1TB FC
Thomson Reuters equips professionals with the business intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
With an integrated digital platform, powered by reliable information, data and analyses, we can help solve many of the 100 problem statements issued by the MAS for the Hackcelerator. As such we will be providing access to many of our APIs for the teams in the Hackcelerator in the journey to solving these problems. We will also be offering a “Thomson Reuters Innovation Prize” to the team best innovating through the use of use of intelligent information.